Heard of chia seeds, goji berries, cacao powder and coconut flour, but have no idea what to do with them? With portion-sized pouches and 5 recipe cards to try, the box is ideal for kickstarting your healthy eating. Experienced aficionados looking for new inspirations, will like it too.
Designed to be created using ingredients found in most kitchens (you might need to nip to your local Co-op on occasion), all recipes have been created by our customers and include nutritional values to help you manage your calorie and macronutrient intake. There is enough of products in the box to create each recipe once (sometimes more).
What's in the box?
- 5 recipe cards
- Chocolate Pear and Almond Cake
- Goji Birch Muesli
- Indulgent Chocolate Mousse
- Pumpkin Spiced Pancakes
- Sticky Date Vanilla Cookies
- Cacao powder 50g
Cacao powder’s dark chocolate taste is ideal as a hot drink, as well as for smoothies, desserts or on cereal.
- high in calcium, iron, vitamin C and magnesium to boost your metabolism.
- 3 times more antioxidants than green tea.
- Chia seeds 50g
Chia Seeds are the perfect selection for people striving for both goodness and taste in their diet.
- 5 times more calcium than milk,
- High in iron, protein and more omega 3 and 6 fatty acids than any other plant
- Goji berries 50g
High protein content makes them an ideal choice for vegetarians and vegans looking for a good quality protein source.
- full of antioxidants and over 20 vitamins and minerals (A, C, E, iron, copper, selenium, potassium, zinc and phosphorus),
- can improve your energy levels, quality of sleep and feelings of happiness.
- Coconut flour 50g
Coconut flour is ideal for the more health-conscious baker and ideal for people sensitive to wheat and allergic to gluten.
- more fibre than any other flour
- high in protein